Crush Delay v3 PCB & Panel Set
PCB & Panel Set of our Crush Delay v3 module.
SMD parts are already presoldered.
Further documentation and B.O.M here.
Crush Delay v3 is a special Echo-Delay unit based on the PT2399 IC, which is able to offer 400ms of clean delay and up to 2 seconds of dirty repetitions, having a special talent to generate noisy-glitch textures. This third version comes with some interesting new features like redesigned VCAs circuits, wider range for the clean delay and reduced depth to make it skiff friendly.
- Input signal controlled by VCA’s
- A bigger range of clean delay
- Three different Crush Modifiers based on circuit bending techniques.
- VC Feedback with automatic gain control
For further information about this module, please see the User Manual.
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: email@example.com
- Current draw
- 40mA at +/-12V rails
- Size | HP
- Depth (inc. connector) | mm
- Weight | g