MIDI Thing PCB & Panel Set
PCB set and aluminium front panel for our Midi Thing module.
See module details, documentation and B.O.M. files here.
MIDI Thing is a compact 4 channel Midi to CV/Gate interface featuring 12-bit conversion that allows V/Oct control with around 1 cent precision.
The module allows you to convert MIDI messages into CV/Gate signals, featuring several functional modes supporting multiple channels and polyphony as well as a drum trigger mode. With the simple press of a button, you are able to change between modes, automatically detect MIDI channels, enter calibration mode and change several settings like clock resolutions or retrigger mode.
- Twelve different functional modes including Polyphonic, Monophonic, and Drum modes
- Selectable clock resolutions: 48, 24, 12, 6 and 3 PPQN.
- Possibility to switch retriggering ON or OFF.
- Running clock mode to turn off clock processing when a STOP message arrives.
- Two different behaviors for ST/SP output.
- Improved user interface feedback, look, and feel.
For further information about this module, please refer to the User Manual.
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed and assembled by hand with love in Barcelona.