Pony VCO 1U Mod Kit
Front Panel Kit with the instructions to turn your Pony VCO 3U into a 1U module.
Pony VCO is a fully analog Thru-Zero oscillator with wave-folder and dedicated VCA in only 4HP. The module offers great stability and tuning capabilities thanks to its powerful core, based on
Sound Semiconductors IC. It comes with a range selector, that allows it to go down to LFO range, as well as octave and waveform selectors.
- Through Zero Frequency Modulation
- Wavefolding (Timbre)
- Pulsewidth Modulation (PWM)
- Current Draw: +12v: 32 mA -12v: 25mA
- Width: 3U – 4HP, 1U – 24HP
- Depth: 30mm including power connector
- Aluminum, heat-treated front panel.
- Designed and assembled in Barcelona.
- Current draw
- Size | HP
- Depth (inc. connector) | mm