Percall PCB & Panel Set
PCB set and aluminium front panel for our Percall module.
See module details, documentation and B.O.M. files in here.
Percall is a percussive oriented module that will shape four different sound sources into percussive sounds.
Percall has four VCAs with dedicated decay envelopes and a mixer, so you can prepare a percussion submix. Added strength input will provide extra dynamics to the sounds!
To round up the module, audio inputs are normalized from one to two and from three to four, spicing them up with choke control. This allows creating open and closed Hats or kind of side-chained baselines with your kick
- Four VCAs with dedicated decay envelope.
- CV control over envelope decays.
- Individual outputs for each envelope
- Volume control per channel and normalized Mix out.
- Strength input affecting all four channels.
- Audio Input 1 normalized to Input 2. Audio input 3 normalized to input 4.
- Choke controls, binding Channel one with two and three with four.
For further information on this module please refer to the User Manual.
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: email@example.com
Designed with love in Barcelona.