Muxlicer Partial Kit
CAREFUL! THIS IS NOT A FULL KIT
The partial kit of our Muxlicer module. Includes PCB/Panel Set + Rare parts.
Muxlicer is a sequential signal processor designed to add a huge range of special functions to your modular setup in the minimum space.
Is divided into three main blocks: a Digital Step Controller, a Gate Generator, and an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux)
The module is designed with a high “function to HP ratio” philosophy, to have maximum flexibility in minimum space.
- Route any modular signal from one IN up to eight different Outs or vice versa.
- Generate CV and Gate signals, being able to work as sequential voltage source a.k.a. sequencer.
- Cut audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume.
- Generate complex and dynamic patterns from any audio or modulation signal.
- Create powerful Gate sequences with control voltage retriggering for each step.
- Select easily when your signals act on your patch with the Address function.
This Partial kit contains:
|1||Muxlicer PCB Set|
|8||Sliding Potentiometer 30mm 100k Linear PCB|
|9||Toggle Switch Cap Red|
|25||Jack 3.5mm Thonkykong Mono PCB|
|1||Mini Toggle Switch (ON)-OFF-(ON) SPDT|
|2||Knob Micro 7.5mm Dark Grey T36 Shaft|
|1||Knob Micro 7.5mm White T36 Shaft for encoders|
|1||Hex Pot nut|
|1||Rotary encoder 20 detent Push Button PCB|
|2||Potentiometer Single gang 10k Linear PCB|
|3||Black Bananut for Pots|
|1||Black Bananut for Switch|
Check our website for further info about the module.
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed and assembled in Barcelona.
- Size | HP
- Depth (inc. connector) | mm
- DIY Level