Muxlicer DIY Kit
DIY kit version of our Muxlicer Eurorack module.
Muxlicer is a sequential signal processor designed to add a huge range of special functions to your modular setup in the minimum space.
Is divided into three main blocks: a Digital Step Controller, a Gate Generator, and an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux)
The module is designed with a high “function to HP ratio” philosophy, to have maximum flexibility in minimum space.
- Route any modular signal from one IN up to eight different Outs or vice versa.
- Generate CV and Gate signals, been able to work as sequential voltage source a.k.a. sequencer.
- Cut audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume.
- Generate complex and dynamic patterns from any audio or modulation signal.
- Create powerful Gate sequences with control voltage retriggering for each step.
- Select easily when your signals act on your patch with the Address function.
Check our website for further info about the module.
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: email@example.com
Designed and assembled in Barcelona.