Hex Mix VCA DIY Kit
DIY kit version of our Hex Mix VCA Eurorack module.
Hexmix VCA is a compact six channel VCA with a unique response curve range from logarithmic to linear and to exponential using a pot.
All outputs are routed to output six to act as a mixer, with normalization of each one to remove each channel from the Mix.
- Hexmix VCA can act as six independent VCAs as well as a Mixer for all the inputs (Selectable via a switch)
- Every VCA has a response pot for the incoming CV, being full logarithmic at maximum setup and full exponential at minimum setup, having the linear response in the center position.
- The level pot of each channel is an attenuator of the signal coming out of each VCA.
- Jacks are normally to 10 volts, so when we have no CV present VCA would be fully open and our Level pot will act as a volume.
For further information about this module, please refer to the User Manual.
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed and assembled by hand with love in Barcelona
- Current draw
- +12: 50mA -12: 50mA +5: 0mA
- Banana or minijack
- Size | HP
- 14 HP
- Depth (inc. connector) | mm
- 30 mm