Allen Synthesis - EuroPi
The EuroPi is a fully user-reprogrammable Eurorack module based on the Raspberry Pi Pico. Users can entirely reprogram the module simply by connecting it via USB to a computer, and then writing or editing the program in Python.
All of the information about this project can be found on the EuroPi GitHub. This includes the build guide, license details, and firmware.
- 6 x Control Voltage outputs (0-10V), each with an indicator LED
- 2 x Knobs with 12-bit resolution
- 2 x Push Buttons
- 1 x Control Voltage input (0-12V) with 12 bit resolution
- 1 x Digital input for external clocking or gate sources
- OLED Display (128×32 )
- I²C expansion header on the rear for extra sensors or outputs
- Width 8HP
- Depth: 35mm
- Power: + 90mA, – 8mA