The kit includes all the necessary parts to make a completed module including power cable and four of our bespoke Knurlies M3 rack screws.
In order to facilitate easy assembly all our kits come with hex nuts and not with round nuts seen on our assembled modules.
Muxlicer is a sequential signal processor designed for add a huge range of special functions to your modular setup in the minimum space.
Is divided in three main blocks: a Digital Step Controller, a Gate Generator and an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux)
The module is designed with high “function to HP ratio” philosophy , to have maximum flexibility in minimum space.
– Route any modular signal from one IN up to eight different Outs or viceversa.
– Generate CV and Gate signals, been able to work as sequential voltage source a.k.a. sequencer.
– Cut audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume.
– Generate complex and dynamic patterns from any audio or modulation signal.
– Create powerful Gate sequences with control voltage retriggering for each step.
– Select easily when your signals act on your patch with the Address function.
– Current needs: +12V: 45mA, -12V: 5mA
– Width: 16 HP
– Depth: 23 mm (including power connector)
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request
– View in Modular Grid