Muxlicer is a sequential signal processor designed for add a huge range of special functions to your modular setup in the minimum space.
Is divided in three main blocks: a Digital Step Controller, a Gate Generator and an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux)
The module is designed with high “function to HP ratio” philosophy , to have maximum flexibility in minimum space.
– Route any modular signal from one IN up to eight different Outs or viceversa.
– Generate CV and Gate signals, been able to work as sequential voltage source a.k.a. sequencer.
– Cut audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume.
– Generate complex and dynamic patterns from any audio or modulation signal.
– Create powerful Gate sequences with control voltage retriggering for each step.
– Select easily when your signals act on your patch with the Address function.
– Current needs: +12V: 45mA, -12V: 5mA
– Width: 16 HP
– Depth: 23 mm (including power connector)
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request
For further information about this module, please see the User Manual.
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPLETING THE PROJECT
By buying one of our kits you claim that you have the necessary knowledge to properly assemble and solve problems derived from it.
If you need further technical assistance please take a look to our basic troubleshooting guide.
In case you cannot get the module to work, DON'T PANIC! You can get our Happy Ending Pack that includes advanced troubleshooting, repair, technical service, parts and reshipping back to you.