Burst is a Pingable Trigger Burst generator with distribution, probability and time division control. It will create multiplications of your triggers, leading to doubles, triplets, quintuplets and true polyrhythms for your modular system.
The module allows you to add voltage controlled redrums and dynamic ratcheting effects for your patches. In addition, Burst works like a regular clock source and trigger for other modules via its Tempo and End of Cycle outputs.
– Custom trigger bursts up to 64 triggers.
– Voltage Control burst Quantity with dedicated attenuverter.
– One Shot and Cycle play modes activated via manual controls or dedicated Trigg input.
– Pingable clock input.
– Voltage Control burst Distribution, Time Division and Probability.
– Tempo and End of Cycle individual outputs for sync other modules.
– Current needs: +12V: 56mA, -12V: 10mA
– Width: 8 HP
– Depth: 30 mm
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request
For further information about this module, please see the User Manual.
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: email@example.com
COMPLETING THE PROJECT
By buying one of our kits you claim that you have the necessary knowledge to properly assemble and solve problems derived from it.
If you need further technical assistance please take a look to our basic troubleshooting guide.
In case you cannot get the module to work, DON'T PANIC! You can get our Happy Ending Pack that includes advanced troubleshooting, repair, technical service, parts and reshipping back to you