Instrument Interface Assembled Module. Knurlies included!
Instrument Interface is an eurorack pre-amp capable to bring any type of audio signal to modular levels thanks to its amplification circuit.
The module can drive regular and condenser microphones (+48V Phantom Powered) as well as Instrument and Line signals with a very low distortion ratio.
Going further from the regular re-amp operation, Instrument Interface offers some additional extra functions like a Trig/Gate extractor and Envelope Follower circuits, allowing you to use the character of your audio signal in more creative ways
- Neutrik combo input
- Phantom power selector
- Input impedance selector
- Separated Audio en envelope level controls.
- Envelope follower with atack and decay control
- Gate and trigger extractor with threshold selector.
- Current needs: +12V: 26mA, -12V: 12mA
– Width: 8 HP
– Depth: 30 mm
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
For further information on this module please refer to the User Manual.
For documentation relating to older versions of this module please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed with love in Barcelona.
Instrument Interface is also available as DIY Kit.