MIDI Thing Assembled Module
Assembled Version of our Midi Thing module, ready to mount in your rack.
MIDI Thing is a compact 4 channel Midi to CV/Gate interface featuring 12-bit conversion that allows V/Oct control with around 1 cent precision.
The module allows you to convert MIDI messages into CV/Gate signals, featuring several functional modes supporting multiple channels and polyphony as well as a drum trigger mode. With the simple press of a button, you are able to change between modes, automatically detect MIDI channels, enter calibration mode and change several settings like clock resolutions or retrigger mode.
- Twelve different functional modes including Polyphonic, Monophonic, and Drum modes
- Selectable clock resolutions: 48, 24, 12, 6 and 3 PPQN.
- Possibility to switch retriggering ON or OFF.
- Running clock mode to turn off clock processing when a STOP message arrives.
- Two different behaviors for ST/SP output.
- Improved user interface feedback, look, and feel.