Assembled Version of our Muxlicer module, ready to mount in your rack.
Package include 12″ power cable and Knurlies.
Worldwide Free Shipping.
Muxlicer is a sequential signal processor designed for add a huge range of special functions to your modular setup in the minimum space.
Is divided in three main blocks: a Digital Step Controller, a Gate Generator and an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux)
The module is designed with high “function to HP ratio” philosophy , to have maximum flexibility in minimum space.
– Route any modular signal from one IN up to eight different Outs or viceversa.
– Generate CV and Gate signals, been able to work as sequential voltage source a.k.a. sequencer.
– Cut audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume.
– Generate complex and dynamic patterns from any audio or modulation signal.
– Create powerful Gate sequences with control voltage retriggering for each step.
– Select easily when your signals act on your patch with the Address function.
– Current needs: +12V: 45mA, -12V: 5mA
– Width: 16 HP
– Depth: 23 mm (including power connector)
– Aluminium, heat-treated front panel
– Designed, kits prepared and completed modules assembled in Barcelona
– Banana connectors available upon request
– View in Modular Grid